Saturday, April 16, 2011

beautiful Branka NJEGOVEC Croatia female bodybuilding guide

beautiful Branka NJEGOVEC Croatia female bodybuilding guide
My name is Branka Njegovec, born 27.06.1974 in Varazdin, Croatia where I still live and work. I`m a single parent, have a beautiful 10 year old daughter. I wark in a bank. I used to play handball before I got into the bodybuilding.
I started bodybuilding in 2005. I compete in light weight category ( -55kg). Competition weight 54 kg, off season weight 58-60 kg. Hight 157 cm.
Besides bodybuilding I love cycling, long walks, reading, movies, spending time with my daughter

Related Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Bodybuilding Tips And Guide Information And Bodyuilders Images

Our bodybuilding guide blog shown and upload latest bodybuilding images and photos. also we will provide you best bodybuilding articles and tips related to bodybuilding with best muscle gain program, which bodybuilding supplements best for your body, UK body building images, United States bodybuilders images, United Kingdom Bodybuilders Photos also Los Angeles bodybuilders photos and female bodybuilding pictures, hottest female bodybuilder in the hall fame.